home shop about xx
Warm glow
Saturday 16 February 2013 @ 02:43 | 0 notes




From a little spark, burst forth a mighty flame - Dante Alighieri

Yes I'm one of those girls, those girls who can spend hours behind the lens taking pictures of the most mundane things in life. It was just late one night and I lit up this lovely rose scented heart candle only to become so captivated by the shadows and shapes created by the simple flickering of the flame that I decided to whip my camera out and snap away. It's amazes me at how something so simple can take my breath away; indeed the simplest things in life really do bring us the greatest joy.

Labels: , , , , ,


The Blogger

Cheryl L.
Fashion x Photography x Travel
& everything else under the sun

To infinity and beyond ∞


Website: Tumblr Twitter




Adverts




Archives

Whalentine Day
A time for family
Festive
February
Safe Haven
Striped
Hello 2013!
Muse: Miranda Kerr
Twirl
Be Merry



archives
· December 2012
· January 2013
· February 2013
· March 2013
· April 2013
· June 2013
· July 2013
· August 2013
· October 2013
· November 2013
· December 2013