home shop about xx
Festive
Saturday 9 February 2013 @ 01:37 | 0 notes







Presenting to you my wardrobe selections for the upcoming Chinese New Year celebrations! So happy to see my clothing rack so full of pretty dresses (yes all dresses) in all these different gorgeous shades and designs, it's practically my inspiration rack now because I become so inspired when I look at it. I have to admit that I did go a tad bit overboard in shopping for CNY this year though, however in my defense most of these pieces were items that were purchased a while back but haven't been worn yet as they were swallowed up by my wardrobe. But a girl deserves to pamper herself once in a while (hopefully this makes me feel less guilty about spending so much), but I solemnly promise to be on a buying ban till the end of March!

On a random note, being able to take a day off for myself is such a blessing. Experimenting with my camera and taking random snaps, clearing out stuff from the past year, reorganizing/redecorating my room to make it look like my dream princess room and simply being able to do whatever I want is really one of the best feelings ever and I really wish that I could do this more often. I really do need to start learning how to enjoy the little snippets of life. A little preview of my princess room for you to end this post! :)

Labels: , , , , , ,


The Blogger

Cheryl L.
Fashion x Photography x Travel
& everything else under the sun

To infinity and beyond ∞


Website: Tumblr Twitter




Adverts




Archives

February
Safe Haven
Striped
Hello 2013!
Muse: Miranda Kerr
Twirl
Be Merry
Red
The power of a dream
Die Tomorrow



archives
· December 2012
· January 2013
· February 2013
· March 2013
· April 2013
· June 2013
· July 2013
· August 2013
· October 2013
· November 2013
· December 2013