home shop about xx
Striped
Monday 14 January 2013 @ 17:01 | 0 notes



OOTD 100113 // Striped Top : Theoryofseven, Skater Skirt: Shanghai, Bag: Plixi

------------

 Hello! Sorry for the lack of posts, life has been so hectic for me recently and I have been swarmed with countless projects and I'm finally back and am excited for the things that I have planned for this space! So do stay tuned for what's to come :)

AND I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ALL THE CLOTHES I ORDERED HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED, CAN'T WAIT TO STYLE THEM FOR YOU GUYS <3 




And I have come to realize that I have absolutely no skill in arranging clothes (as you can see above) 

'till next time 

Labels: , , , ,


The Blogger

Cheryl L.
Fashion x Photography x Travel
& everything else under the sun

To infinity and beyond ∞


Website: Tumblr Twitter




Adverts




Archives

Hello 2013!
Muse: Miranda Kerr
Twirl
Be Merry
Red
The power of a dream
Die Tomorrow
Adversity
Imperfection
Beginnings



archives
· December 2012
· January 2013
· February 2013
· March 2013
· April 2013
· June 2013
· July 2013
· August 2013
· October 2013
· November 2013
· December 2013