home shop about xx
Photo Diary // LIBON I
Friday 5 April 2013 @ 01:21 | 0 notes












































Warm smiles on the faces of the people, pure joy written on the faces of the little children, the genuine friendships forged, these are just some of the things that I miss the most about Libon.

Days like this, I thank God for the invention of the camera and its ability to document these precious memories. The pictures certainly don't make up for everything, but they hold a certain bit of magic as they help us relive the memories when we chance upon them. That familiar face, the building we constructed, that smile, I might never ever get the opportunity to see it in person once again but I'll always have these memories that I will keep close to my heart.

Labels: , ,


The Blogger

Cheryl L.
Fashion x Photography x Travel
& everything else under the sun

To infinity and beyond ∞


Website: Tumblr Twitter




Adverts




Archives

Dark Side of the Moon
Chasing the Sun
Celebrazione
Tough As Rocks
Warm glow
Whalentine Day
A time for family
Festive
February
Safe Haven



archives
· December 2012
· January 2013
· February 2013
· March 2013
· April 2013
· June 2013
· July 2013
· August 2013
· October 2013
· November 2013
· December 2013