home shop about xx
Celebrazione
Saturday 23 February 2013 @ 02:41 | 0 notes




After a long week of late nights and cramming information in my brain, I'm proud to say that I've officially completed my second year. My friends and I decided to treat ourselves to an indulgent lunch and thus we headed down to Casa Roma Ristorante Pizzeria. Ordered myself the Spaghetti Alle Vongole; Spaghetti with baby clams cooked with white wine (As pictured above) and I enjoyed my meal heartily as the vongole was cooked to perfection, and the amazing white wine sauce paired up with the ridiculous amount of clams that they gave made the dish so delicious and flavorful. And to top the excellent food, the service there is impeccable, a definite thumbs up for amazing customer service.

Casa Roma Ristorante Pizzeria
853, Bukit Timah Road, #01-09, Royal Ville Singapore 279887



Labels: , , , ,


The Blogger

Cheryl L.
Fashion x Photography x Travel
& everything else under the sun

To infinity and beyond ∞


Website: Tumblr Twitter




Adverts




Archives

Tough As Rocks
Warm glow
Whalentine Day
A time for family
Festive
February
Safe Haven
Striped
Hello 2013!
Muse: Miranda Kerr



archives
· December 2012
· January 2013
· February 2013
· March 2013
· April 2013
· June 2013
· July 2013
· August 2013
· October 2013
· November 2013
· December 2013