home shop about xx
National
Friday 4 October 2013 @ 00:20 | 0 notes

 

Greetings from Hong Kong, the country that I will be calling my 'home' for the next 6 months. It feels so surreal being here because it didn't seem all that long ago when I was back in +65 with my friends and family but now I'm here in +852 by myself.

Look the liberty of the HK National Day to go out exploring the less 'mainstream' places of HK and I stumbled across this lovely road. Apart from ducking the oncoming cars and avoiding the stares of some, this was a really lovely experience ;)

I've really become a whole lot more spontaneous since I've set foot into Hong Kong and I'm glad that I am because I truly want to experience HK to the fullest while I'm here.

The Blogger

Cheryl L.
Fashion x Photography x Travel
& everything else under the sun

To infinity and beyond ∞


Website: Tumblr Twitter




Adverts




Archives

Safe Harbor
15:00 Hours
Beautiful Disaster
Express Yourself
Words are our most
Gastronomy
Photo Diary // LIBON I
Dark Side of the Moon
Chasing the Sun
Celebrazione



archives
· December 2012
· January 2013
· February 2013
· March 2013
· April 2013
· June 2013
· July 2013
· August 2013
· October 2013
· November 2013
· December 2013