home shop about xx
SAI KUNG // 261013
Tuesday 5 November 2013 @ 14:40 | 0 notes

 
Visuals from my weekend in Sai Kung;

With each passing week in Hong Kong, I find myself becoming bolder in the decisions that I'm make and the adventures that I'm going on. Decided to go hiking on a whim and thus I called up a few girlfriends here, did some really last minute planning and then left home in search of this beautiful place. I'm glad to say that the view did not disappoint and even if it did, I wouldn't have regretted a single moment of it. They say that 10 years down the road, you will be more regretful of the things you didn't do, then the things that you do. And I love this saying because I'd honestly rather look back at the bad memories and laugh them off rather then have wasted the fullness of the experience and not have anything to look back upon. Try pushing yourself out of your boundaries once in a while, you'll be surprised to see how much more life has to offer :)

Labels: , , , , ,


The Blogger

Cheryl L.
Fashion x Photography x Travel
& everything else under the sun

To infinity and beyond ∞


Website: Tumblr Twitter




Adverts




Archives

Insurgent
National
Safe Harbor
15:00 Hours
Beautiful Disaster
Express Yourself
Words are our most
Gastronomy
Photo Diary // LIBON I
Dark Side of the Moon



archives
· December 2012
· January 2013
· February 2013
· March 2013
· April 2013
· June 2013
· July 2013
· August 2013
· October 2013
· November 2013
· December 2013